Unusual minidom behaviour: Part Deux

Victor Bazarov vAbazarov at dAnai.com
Thu Jul 26 11:56:22 EDT 2001

"Guido van Rossum" <guido at python.org> wrote...
> Martin von Loewis <loewis at informatik.hu-berlin.de> writes:
>
> > "Victor Bazarov" <vAbazarov at dAnai.com> writes:
> > [...]
>
> The only situation where I've seen this, ironically, is if you attempt
> to import the test module that's designed specifically to test this
> lock, in the interactive interpreter on Windows.

I just saw something that might be relevant.  Please, don't jump
the gun, I said "might".  The other thread ("Re: Threads in Python
version 1.5, thread doesn't start until calling process dies") is
discussing a problem with threads in Python.  The death of the
calling process lets the system to go ahead.

It may or may not be relevant, but I would like to hear your
opinion on it.

The big difference is that in the aforementioned posts the version
of Python is 1.5.1 and I am using 2.0.

Thank you very much for your time.

Victor
--
Please remove capital A's from my address when replying by mail