Make an *.EXE Using Python.

G. Willoughby thecalm at NOSPAM.btinternet.com
Thu Jul 19 15:00:46 EDT 2001

thanks that works great! but one more question... i have compiled my script
to an .exe BUT is there a way of getting rid of the console window. i tried:

pythonw setup.py py2exe

instead of

python setup.py py2exe

but this only copied the 'tcl' dir to the 'dist' dir! any ideas???

Gaz.

news:7b515e0f.0107081724.56b2a434 at posting.google.com...
news:<oAI17.647550$166.13393459 at news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>...