Python for air traffic control?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 2 21:17:42 EDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 03:13:05PM -0700, Russ Paielli wrote:
> Gee, that's profound.  You must be some kind of genius.  I would have
> never figured that out.  I scored in the top 1% in math on the
> Graduate Records Exam.  How did you do, moron?

> Yes, a brain.  Please don't wast my time anymore with your crap.

Ask silly question, get silly answer.  Please stop asking "Can Python do
this, can python do that..."  Just read the docs, and do it.  If you
can't read, there people who can help you with that too.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
8 CPUs cluster, (Slackware) Linux, Python, LaTeX, Vim, Mutt, Sc.