SQL Proxy question

Mark Sass sassman at nucentrix.net
Sat Jul 14 03:38:07 EDT 2001

Hi All,
    I am fairly new to Python but have a decent background in programming.
I am trying to write some code to proxy authentications to a MS SQL database
server.  The concept is basically to proxy authentication that uses NTLM or
SQL authentication either encrypted or clear text.  I have done some packet
sniffing to see how the packets work, and it seems fairly straight forward,
but I need further assistance.  Can anyone point me to some M$ doc that
details the packet structure or have some code that already does this?  Your
help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mark Sass