Need help with socket server code

chris liechti cliechti at mails.ch
Sat Jul 14 14:46:41 EDT 2001

i can not see how printing the same list over and over again when no data
arrives.... but i think you are looking for
s.setblocking(0)
where s is your socket object.
keep in mind that this will print the list relatively fast and you will get
100% CPU usage.
as an other poster mentioned: if you want to do two or more things at the
same time - use threads (module threading).
then you can run your (blocking) communications stuff in a separate thread.

chris <cliechti at mails.ch>

"Shane Anglin" <shane.anglin at mtni.net> wrote in
news:mailman.995132124.31082.python-list at python.org: