Calculus

Kemp Randy-W18971 Randy.L.Kemp at motorola.com
Tue Jul 3 10:58:36 EDT 2001

Wait a minute!  Wasn't Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz one of the founders of Calculus?  And wasn't he also a philosopher, who with his world of monads, said that this is the best of all possible worlds?  And didn't the gentlemen direct his question to the Python group?  In essence, he is following the philosophy of Leibniz.