The standard library

Carlos Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Mon Jul 2 08:07:12 EDT 2001

At 11:33 02/07/01 +0000, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>Even though it was 3 lines and had been lingering like that for almost a
>year. :) I haven't heard from Barry yet, but that was one of my questions
>when submitting it to him; should I contact Eric Raymond about this?

You can do either of two things: contact Eric Raymond, as the original PEP
owner; or post something on the list, maybe not the full PEP, but at least
the proposed abstract. This would raise the discussion, and it may help to
bring more attention to this particular issue. I don't see a problem here.

Carlos Ribeiro