Building an embedded Python application with Borland C++

Lothar Scholz llothar at mailandnews.de
Thu Jul 5 12:10:31 EDT 2001

I have the problem that i can build an import library from the
python20.dll but not link my program against it.

Python is compiled without the preceding underline character, so
i must compile my application with the -u-  option. But when i do
so the runtime library can't find a "_main" function because it is
now compiled as "main".

Has anybody solved this problem or has a makefile to build the
complete python DLL with the Borland 5.5 version.