Is Python Dead? Long Live Python!

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Jul 11 18:09:07 EDT 2001

Kemp Randy-W18971 wrote:
[snip]
> But it is hard to get others at my company on
> that bandwagon.  I have a hard enough time selling Perl.

If you are trying to sell both Perl and Python, maybe you're
just confusing your audience with a mixed message.  Are you
trying to promote them on the same basis?

If anyone tried to tell me I should be using Perl for a task,
although I could also consider using Python because that would
be just as effective, I'd have to laugh...  (and then apologize
and all that stuff, which I really hate. ;-)

--
Peter Hansen, P.Eng.
peter at engcorp.com