Language Shootout

SoloCDM deedsmis at aculink.net
Mon Jul 9 10:03:07 EDT 2001

Ben stated the following:

> http://www.bagley.org/~doug/shootout/

I'm not bashing Python, I'm only commenting on what I saw.  The tests,
from my previous experience, are legitimate; therefore, the tests
raised many unanswered questions.

Theses numbers produced at this URL site are very real to me.  I
noticed a balanced and small memory and cpu usage for most of the
Python tests, but C/C++ out weighed most other languages.  Would
anyone care to comment?

--
Note: When you reply to this message, please include the mailing
      list/newsgroup address and my email address in To:.