More

Andrey Revyakin revyakag at umdnj.edu
Wed Jul 4 19:22:15 EDT 2001

Actually it does look like there's something bad about the way the
machine is configured. Even if I simply
make a test  like this:

import cgi
cgi.test()

...and try to send data to this test.cgi file by POST, it generates the
same type of error. If I send data by GET or don't send anything it does
not generate it. But I still don't know what needs to be done on th
server to fix this.

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.0/cgi.py", line 838, in test
    form = FieldStorage()   # Replace with other classes to test those
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.0/cgi.py", line 502, in __init__
    self.read_urlencoded()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.0/cgi.py", line 574, in read_urlencoded
    qs = self.fp.read(self.length)
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

Andrey.