IPC10 Call For Tutorials

Paul Hughett hughett at mercur.uphs.upenn.edu
Sat Jul 28 13:00:32 EDT 2001

Bill Anderson <anderson at hp.com> wrote:
: In article <mmh77.25356$EP6.5928862 at news1.rdc2.pa.home.com>, "Terry Reedy"
: <tjreedy at home.com> wrote:

:> "Garry Hodgson" <garry at sage.att.com> wrote in message
:> news:3B5D9A09.A49F7C7B at sage.att.com...
:>>
:>> We're now accepting proposals for tutorials for IPC10, the annual
:>> Python conference.  We had a good batch last year, and are hoping to
:>> have some equally good ones this year.
:>
:> How about someone doing "Surving Language Change"? (Only half jesting.)
:>
:>

: Is that mean to be Serving or Surviving. ;^)

We can have a debate between those who want more language change and
those who want less.  (With a sidebar discussion for those who want
more change HERE but less change THERE!)

Paul Hughett