Postgres support

Rene Pijlman reageer.in at de.nieuwsgroep
Fri Jul 6 17:13:26 EDT 2001

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> schreef:
>I'm not sure there are many Python programmers with the discretionary funds
>necessary to buy any of the commercial databases you want supported.

Oracle is almost free for development purposes.

"Technology Tracks are a tremendous value at US$200 each...
How do we do this? By providing a developer license with each product.
Why do we do it? Because we want to make it as easy as possible for
you to develop your applications using Oracle technology."
http://technet.oracle.com/software/htdocs/track_benefits.htm

Just put your production data in PostgreSQL and Oracle is quite
affordable.

>Next question?

What do you mean with 42?

--