PEP238 and zope

Tom Jenkins tjenkins at nospiced.ham.devis.com
Tue Jul 24 16:52:31 EDT 2001

We're a zope shop.  Its quite possible that the work we do now will be
still in use for many years (not guaranteed but we still use code now
that we wrote 2 years ago - before it was zope ;) )

We use Python Methods in Zope... python snippets stored directly in
zope's zodb.  grepping *.py won't find any of these snippets.  I don't
believe zope will surface any warnings that PEP238 stipulates (tho I may
be wrong).  How do we code _now_ so as to minimize our pain?

Tom