All computers in the world MUST sync with ATOMIC clock before 12:00 AM 21 July 2001!!!

Frank "Time's Up!" Lomax lomax at pumpichank.com
Fri Jul 20 13:36:42 EDT 2001

If all Python users do not sync with the atomic clock before midnight
tomorrow, Guido's time machine will automatically revert all
temporally backported patches.  This means bye bye "class", "def", and
"yield".  We'll be left with Guido's original dream for Python (ca
0.8.3) as an Import Calculus Language.  Gordon would have to be voted
LFDB and imputils become central to the language (in fact, it would
become the only core module).

There isn't anything that Guido can do to stop this; as it is clearly
stated in the owners manual, tinkering with the machine's internals in
this way will cause Universal Chaos and Havoc.  You really don't want
all Python programs ever written to suddenly start un-executing in
reverse do you?  I can't de-bear the thought of IEEE 754 support being
re-un-added, but without the least most unsignificant digits on the
anti-left.

cornering-the-market-on-Python-driven-personal-atomic-watches-ly
    y'rs, - frank