I'd Like to Contribute to an Open Source Project

Doug Fort dougfort at dougfort.net
Tue Jul 3 10:28:37 EDT 2001

I have some time on my hands.  It seems like a good opportunity to do some
noncommercial Python programming.  Like my hero TV's Frank on MST3K, I'm
more suited to be the lackey than the mad scientist.

I've checked the 'Project Help Wanted' on SourceForge and don't see
anything that really fits.

Anybody need some Python code on an Open Source project?

You can see some of my work at http://pyagent.sourceforge.net and at
http://asynchttp.sourceforge.net.
--
Doug Fort <dougfort at dougfort.net>