How to run codeobjects in Python?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Jul 13 23:26:16 EDT 2001

Alex Martelli wrote:

> "Vesselin Peev" <vesselinpeev at hotmail.com> wrote [...]:
> > Can anyone tell me how to use the so called "code objects" in Python, for
> You asked this 6+ hours ago under subject "How can I run precompiled
> code objects?" and I answered 26 minutes before you reposted.  Have
> a little patience, already: netnews propagation delays and varying
> timezones mean it WILL take a little time for you to get answers!

Alex, please consider moving closer to the Eastern Standard timezone
so that you may answer my questions more quickly.  What's so special
about Italy anyway?  And why would you consider creating an Italian
version of comp.lang.python when that would distract you from your
work in *this* newsgroup?  The nerve!

;-)