Case insensitivity

jorjun jorjun at mac.com
Sat Jul 21 08:28:22 EDT 2001

I don't believe that case insensitivity would neccessarily just deprive
our expression.
For instance I CAN imagine calling something "can" most of the time, but
also "CAN" for emphasis.

Taking case sensitivity to an absurd extreme : perhaps, now that most
editors are GUI we could also use font or style sensitivity -
bold/italic, etc.

Peter
(hardly ever serious)