Maintaining the Python FAQ

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Jul 6 11:58:25 EDT 2001

The first reference to the faq on python.org does this.  It's not so much a
question of why would you, more so how could you not the first time.  Maybe
drop the complete reference on the front page, leaving the reference to it
on the faq wizard page so that you know when clicking it that you'll get a
bunch.

http://python.org/doc/FAQ.html

--

Emile van Sebille