Language change and code breaks

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Jul 11 18:16:27 EDT 2001

Steve Holden wrote re BDFL and int/int:

> That fact that *I* was unable to convince you leaves me feeling somewhat
> chastened about the qualities of my own criticism, however :-)

Take heart: I suspect it was more than the one posting which had this effect!

Perhaps one could say Terry's posting represented a crystallization of a
number of concerns various people have had.  It worked for me too, and
Guido's comments had previously already convinced me of the value of
the change, in spite of my own concern of what it would mean in my area.

--
Peter Hansen, P.Eng.
peter at engcorp.com