best language for 3D manipulation over web ?

Randal Johnson johnsstar at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 23:31:49 EDT 2001

The problem with any real time programming over the web is not the language
you program in but the protocol you use.
  Whether you are talking about real time video or games real time is a
hassle with TCP/IP.

  Read the article on gamasutra by Bruce Holland on X Wing Vs Tie Fighter
and what they ran into trying to create a real time space combat internet
game.

"Thomas Hansen" <thomas.hansenNOSPAMORILLSUEYOURASS at entermatch.com> wrote in
message news:9fqi1i$dsq$1 at oslo-nntp.eunet.no...