Newbee!!BPL question! Printing to standard output

Khaled Khairy khairy at magnet.fsu.edu
Sun Jan 21 20:25:54 EST 2001

Thanks for your response and I'm sorry I must have not expressed myself
clearly the first time.
I'm using the Boost Python Library to use Python as an interface for a C++
library. Boost does an excellent job.
What I would like to be able to do is get a handle to the intepreter
terminal inside my C++ code, and directly print from
there, not through returning a string on an exported function.
Khaled Khairy