Migrating to perl?

Joel Ricker joejava at dragonat.net
Fri Jan 5 09:20:23 EST 2001

Steve Holden wrote in message ...

>But it began to seem as though almost any random string
>had meaning in Perl, and I don't have time for that sort of nonsense.

Its funny you should mention that. I wrote an entry for the Obfuscated Perl
contest that created obfuscated code from random characters.  With short
programs (about 50 characters or so) it compiled a program most of the time.

Speaking of which, saw the entries of Obfuscated Code in the FAQ.  Whats the
c.l.py equivalent of "Just Another Perl Hacker"?

>I-used-to-program-in-Perl-but-i'm-all-right-now-ly y'rs  - steve
-just-happy-that-there-is-an-alternative - Joel