Cannot find libModules.a lib*.a, etc...

jvanar1 at my-deja.com jvanar1 at my-deja.com
Tue Jan 30 15:36:58 EST 2001

Hello All,

I have a serious dilemma.  I am trying to embed python into C and I'm
having the most difficult time locating libModules.a libParser.a and
libObjects.a.  From what I read they were supposd to have been created
in their respective folders (i.e. Python/Modules/libModules.a) but are
not.  I tried re-building and installing the newest version (2.0)
several times.  I tried launching the make scripts in each dir manually
as well, but no luck.  Is there something I am missing?  Is the default
makescript/Setup not configured to create these? If so, what should I
edit??  Any and all help is greatly appreciated...

Clueless,
-Jim

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/