Python and ODBC?

Lele Gaifax lele at seldati.it
Mon Jan 15 12:25:22 EST 2001

    OB> On 15 Jan 2001, Lele Gaifax wrote:
    >> Sure it has: I'm using Interbase (actually, Firebird), and
    >> there are
    OB> [skip]
    >> everywhere with Python :)

    OB>    Where is a python module that work with Firebird (just
    OB> curious)?

http://www.zope.org/Members/RETierney/gvibDA which also provide the
Zope machinery, on the top of a Python module usable standalone. This
is particularly nice since it contains precompiled stuff for Widows.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kinterbasdb is another one, the first
I used.

btw, Interbase and Firebird share the very same external API: this may
change in the future, but right now they are equally accessible from
any client.

bye, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivro' di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincero' ad aver paura di chi mi copia.