Python vs Ruby

Kemp Randy-W18971 Randy.L.Kemp at motorola.com
Wed Jan 24 09:20:47 EST 2001

I did notice that Ruby has a book out in the US, and there is a web site at www.rubycentral.com, where you can get Ruby and information on it.  Have you ever gone car shopping, James? You normally go to the various dealers, until you drive something you like. If you haven't tried Python, go to either www.python.org or www.activestate.com and try it.  Compare it with Ruby and see for yourself.  From my own understanding, Ruby is very big in Japan (where it was invented), but is not catching on in other countries.