New way to explain Python?

jqcordova at my-deja.com jqcordova at my-deja.com
Sat Jan 27 19:45:07 EST 2001

I've spent the last couple of years building well-known e-commerce
sites using Open Source code. Turns out that I spent a fair amount of
time teaching Python to jr. programmers. I found that the most
effective way to impart knowledge was the so-called Socratic method of
question/answer. I got so tired of going through the question/answer
ritual with each new engineer, that I put together a website
www.codecity.com to do the job for me. Now, it's taken on a life of
it's own and I thought I would tell this group about it as you may find
it useful too. If you could provide some feedback and maybe even submit
a quiz or two through the site, it would be highly appreciated.

Thankyou,

Jeff C.
www.codecity.com

Sent via Deja.com