Mp3-module that extracts bitrate, length info

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Sat Jan 13 09:53:47 EST 2001

Hi,

I need a module that can extract bitrate and length etc. fom mp3 files on
Win32. I've tried mp3infor.py on Linux and it works great but it fails on
Win32. ID3Tag.py and the rest I've found on Parnassus seem to only get
artist, albumtitle, songname, genre and year, but I would really want to get
the length and bitrate too.

If anybody can give me some hints that would be great. I could possibly be
fixed using the source of the mp3infor.py module but I don't understand the
bit where it extracts the info I mentioned.

Thomas