Thank you (was Re: Should I learn Python or Java?)

Robert Roy rjroy at takingcontrol.com
Sun Jan 7 10:48:38 EST 2001

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001 07:39:18 GMT, "Charlotte Williams"
<charlottwilliams at mediaone.net> wrote:

>Thank you, everyone, for all your help.  If indeed Python is everything you
>say it is, it would seem a worth while investment in time to learn.  I'll
>try coding some in Python and see how the language "feels."
>
>David Williams

I am sure you will enjoy using Python.

The tutorials that come with Python are ok. There is a series of
tutorials on earthweb which seems good too though I have only looked
at them briefly. They are in reverse order btw so start from the
bottom.

http://www.earthweb.com/dlink.index-jhtml.72.1390.-.0.jhtml

The  Vaults of Parnassus has a page that lists training resources:

http://www.vex.net/parnassus/apyllo.py/935043691.636055170

Good luck!
Bob