win32net NetServerEnum BufferSize, Resume

John Nielsen nielsenjf at my-deja.com
Mon Jan 29 11:17:21 EST 2001

In article <kjf47t0capb2obuftos06n8i95mr4dbvtg at 4ax.com>,
  djmoore at uh.edu wrote:
> I'm working with the Win32 API NetServerEnum function under
> ActivePython 2.02.

Thanks for your comments!

As Mark Hammond mentioned, MAX_PREFERRED_LENGTH is the way to go. In
win32netcon, it is defined.

The way you do it looks fine and cleaner too. If you have a large enough
group of workstations (I've tried it on thousands), the resume handle is
used.

Interestingly, I know the SDK docs say servername must be NULL. However,
in their own examples it is not. And, setting it to not NULL works.

Have a good day,

john

--
nielsenjf at my-Deja.com