beep

Steven Adams quickdry at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 30 07:35:24 EST 2001

my version of winsound doesn't have 'beep' in it, but:

win32gui.MessageBeep(1)

seems to do the trick, whether done from the console or not.
--
Steven

--
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum -- "I think that I think, therefore I
think that I am." -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
news:11941-3A6D0F37-61 at storefull-166.iap.bryant.webtv.net...