Tkinter : button size

Erik de Castro Lopo nospam at mega-nerd.com
Fri Jan 26 21:22:56 EST 2001

Hi all,

I'm writing a Tkinter/Python app with a grid of buttons. The labels
in these buttons are one, two or three characters in length.

Is there any neat way I can force all the buttons to be the same
size regardless of the number of characters in the label? I've
had a certain amount of success by padding the labels with spaces
and using a fixed with font but I'm not real happy with that
somution.

TIA,
Erik