PSU uses emacs?

Ray Drew ray_drew at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 19 10:58:08 EST 2001

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:10:12 +0100, "Alex Martelli"
<aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote:

>vi here too (gvim, actually -- Python-programmable and all:-).
>

>Alex

(on Win98)
I've been using Idle but I'd like to try gvim. A few questions spring
to mind...

Do you use a command window for interactive sessions, or can you run
an interpreter within gvim (as with emacs)? If you use a command
window, how do you manage repeating previous code snippets?

How do you debug... in the command window with pdb?

Do you use the ole version to make it Python-programmable? Can you
give a simple example of how this might be used?

Any other tips for using gvim with Python?

Thanks,

Ray Drew
CIA UK