newbie...

Quinn Dunkan quinn at ngwee.ugcs.caltech.edu
Sat Jan 13 00:11:04 EST 2001

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:32:16 -0500 (EST), Steven D. Majewski
<sdm7g at virginia.edu> wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Matt Frey wrote:
>
>> Where is a good place to learn python?
>
>At home,
>in the office, ...

Not at home, not in the office.  I do not like python, Mr. Majewski.

Not on the client?  Not on the server?  Not in your scripts directory?

Not on the client!  Not on the server!  In the python language I will not
hack.

Not under windows?  Not on a unix?  Not even for small jobs, running on a Mac?

etc. etc.

(we already know how it ends, of course)

Sorry... they made me do it... it couldn't be helped...  how could I have
known that they're really