Replacing control characters.

Greg Jorgensen gregj at pobox.com
Mon Jan 22 23:12:59 EST 2001

Use an editor that does this for you (EditPlus on Windows, for
example), or can do it easily (vi/vim on Linux or Windows). That's the
most efficient way. A text editor that cares about line ending
variations in this decade is lame (unless you really care about the
various flavors of line endings).

--
Greg Jorgensen
Portland, Oregon, USA