is Python fully object oriented ?

Joel Ricker joejava at dragonat.net
Wed Jan 10 22:27:33 EST 2001

Crutoy wrote in message <20010110184830.13286.00000826 at ng-fg1.aol.com>...
>Hi , i haven't used Python but i do have experience in other languages vb ,
>java , c++ . Is Python a fully object oriented ? Thanks

There is a thread mis-named "migrating to perl" (should have been *from
perl*) that I posted not long ago where I raised the same question and got
quite a few responses by this newsgroup with a variety of answers to this
question plus source code examples.  It can be read at Deja news at:
http://x57.deja.com/=gh/threadmsg_ct.xp?AN=712012551.1&mhitnum=0&CONTEXT=979
183801.1855520795

Hope that helps
Joel