SV: wyPython

RCS rcstadheim at scarabweb.com
Sat Jan 20 10:14:22 EST 2001

In my opinion wxPython is the best GUI toolkit for Python today, BUT I'm not
using it.

The reason for this is that I'm consistently (I have tried several of the
latest downloads) getting memory leaks, so that the machines I've tested it
on, crashes due to memory problems.

I must add that I have only used it on Windows 98 machines, and that
apparently this problem does not exists on Windows NT.

I submitted this problem to the developers, but is seems they did not detect
this problem, and no one else have reported this ( on this newsgroup ) , so
I do not really know what it is.........

Other than this, if you do not experience this problem, go for

Faster than Tcl/Tk,
Better organization of the layout than Tcl/Tk,
etc

RCS

Doug Farrell <dfarrell01 at earthlink.net> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:Mk9a6.3589$3T2.181641 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...