Python2.0 and Pmw 0.8.4 counter problem

Sylvie Bruneau sylvieb at icestormfx.com
Mon Jan 29 10:59:56 EST 2001

Thank you !!  Now it works well.  But why the Pmw team doesn't make the
modification in their last version ?  Anyway.  Do you know if there are other
modifications like this one that as to be done to make sure that all the Pmw widgets
works fine ?

Thanks again...

--
Sylvie Bruneau ( sylvieb at icestormfx.com ) Tel: (514) 527-3963

Where would you have gone today if Window's hadn't crashed?