Use Python instead of Perl's GifGraph?

Eric Hagemann ehagemann at home.com
Fri Jan 26 21:30:39 EST 2001

Richard,

    I am doing that very thing presently with DISLIN.  The package allows
for a large number of graph type and options.  I use the png format for my
graphs.

    Do a web search for DISLIN and you will find the home page.  Package is
free for many platforms

    Good luck

"Scobee, Richard" <rscobee at pbsj.com> wrote in message
news:94sneo$507$1 at sshuraaa-i-1.production.compuserve.com...
> I have done very little Perl programming and that was a while back, but I
am
> finding a need for a feature that seems to be well developed in Perl:
> generating Web-browser compatible charts/graphs at run-time from database
> data and calculations.  I have a copy of O'Reilly's Programming Web
Graphics