what GUI, please advise

Marco Seiriö marco at crepido.com
Wed Jan 24 13:03:30 EST 2001

Well, something like this...

- I'm going to run mostly on Unix, although it would be nice
to be able to recycle my GUI knowledge when forced to
write for Windows. Mac, not very important...

- A GUI builder is a very big advantage. allmost a must.

- I like there to be all the widgets one would expect from
the Windows world.

- Easy of use for the programmer.

Don't know a thing about GNOME widgets, yet...