MAC IDE & Debugger

Lee, Rick rickylee at americasm01.nt.com
Thu Jan 18 20:41:41 EST 2001

I think it does have colored syntax highlighting.  In any window, at the
right hand side near the top, there is a right-arrow button; try clicking on
that; it actually expands into a menu.  You will find all kinds of neat
things in that menu.

My gripe is that there is no way to tell its editor to automatically expand
tab keystroke to 4 spaces.  Most of the files that I am working with come
from other people, who use 4 space indent convention.

- Rick