Electronic edition of 'The Standard Python Library'

Tom NoSpam at NoSpam.com
Wed Jan 3 00:16:08 EST 2001

"Alex Martelli" <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:92tkm007t8 at news1.newsguy.com...
> "W.Izatt" <wayne.izatt at _fspam_myself.com> wrote in message
> news:ZQf46.83865$df5.2962770 at news1.crdva1.bc.home.com...
> > I had a nightmare getting my copy of this book to "work". My office is
> > behind a firewall, so of course the registration process would not work.
>
> Same here.
>
> > Repeated calls to Fatbrain (more than 10) did not produce results.
Emails
> > were replied to by bots.
>
> Identical experience here.

And that's why I didn't bother trying to contact Fatbrain when mine stopped
working.  I don't buy books so I can waste time with stuff like that.

Tom.