[Q] telnetlib

yoonseo at my-deja.com yoonseo at my-deja.com
Mon Jan 22 10:58:05 EST 2001

Dear Doug

This is the log of my telnet manual telnet session.
I intentionally hided host name and user name.
Hope you can find what I am doing wrong.

sy

LOCAL_PROMPT$ telnet REMOTE_HOST_NAME
Trying 129.116.218.132...
Connected to REMOTE_HOST_NAME
Escape character is '^]'.

Cray UNICOS (aurora) (ttyp028)

                   The University of Texas at Austin
        Advanced Computing Center for Engineering and Science

                ***  UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS PROHIBITED  ***

ACCES staff may monitor and record user activity to detect unauthorized
access.  By using this system you are consenting to such observation.
----
Remote access via telnet, rlogin and ftp, for NPACI users or users coming in
from outside the University of Texas, is no longer supported on this system;
use secure shell and secure copy instead. Get more information on NPACI
security activities and ssh at http://www.npaci.edu/Security
----

login: USER_NAME
Password:

Active label set to : level0,none

Last successful login was : Mon Jan 22 09:46:36 from LOCAL_HOST_NAME
UNICOS 10.0.0.7  CRAY SV1-1A/16-16384 sn3002 (REMOTE_HOST_NAME)

--> SV1 information at http://www.hpc.utexas.edu.
--> SV1 manuals     at http://dynaweb.hpc.utexas.edu:8080/

Please send problem reports to:
        remark at hpc.utexas.edu           (UT Austin Users mail here)
        http://www.npaci.edu/Consult    (NPACI Users use this web page)

ACCT  SYS  Allocated  Used  AVAILABLE  Period  Updated	Status -------	---
20000  3806.57	16193.43  1Q01-4Q01  Sun_23:55	active A-byaa  SV1  62415
3325.91  59089.09  4Q00-4Q01  Sun_23:55  active
TERM = (vt100) REMOTE_PROMPT% ls Bin  Lib  OUTPUT  README  dead.letter
libtime.a  temp.txt REMOTE_PROMPT%