Problems with py-indent-region in XEmacs

redhouse at my-deja.com redhouse at my-deja.com
Mon Jan 8 14:40:02 EST 2001

Thanks.

The thing I'm doing is that I am taking a parm list and assigning each
parameter to a class data member of the same name. I have an elisp
function which is just a glorified macro to do this, but when it is
done the indentation of the code it generates is hosed. I guess I can do
a save current column earlier and then a C-c > on the generated code.

I'm doing this because I find myself writing:

def __init__(foo,bar):
    self.foo=foo
    self.bar=bar

very frequently and was trying to speed it up.

Thanks again.

  -Carter

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/