Different deployment considerations (was: Python & GUI?)

Marco Seiriö marco at crepido.com
Sat Jan 20 11:07:41 EST 2001

Actually deployment is very important. But it might
be the part that is least fun to make work nicely....

In an academic world deployment often is of no concern,
but in my world I have to be able to send out a CD with
a very easy installation procedure...

A single binary package is preferable, my users should really
not have to care what language or run-time I use. It is
an internal issue for me as a programmer.

/M

Marco Seiriö - Tel: 0708-88 04 64 - marco at crepido.com
Crepido Systems AB - www.crepido.com - Tel: 031-86 87 71
Box 6131, 400 60 Göteborg. Besök: Åvägen 6, Gårda