Wrapping up a C++ class

warrickb at my-deja.com warrickb at my-deja.com
Tue Jan 30 07:14:13 EST 2001

I've gone through the mentioned stuff (Which of course makes sense to a
C++ programmer ;) but it doesn't help that much if I want a simple
example of a C++ class made accessible to Python.

I've just been looking through the Boost library which seems quite good
if a little tricky to unravel at first glance.  I was wondering how
exactly most people keep track of the class instance pointers though?

Thanks.

In article <Fkxd6.9841$Qb7.1506259 at newsb.telia.net>,
  "Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at effbot.org> wrote:
> "warrickb at my-deja.com" wrote:
> > Thankyou all I shall take a look and see if I can make sense of
it!  It
> > does strike me as odd that there isn't a simple one source file
example
> > of how to do it in the docs though...
>
> well, it does strike me as odd that there are C++ programmers
> out there who don't understand C:
>
>     Objects/xxobject.c
>     Modules/xxmodule.c
>
> overviews and reference docs are here: