pattern matching in python

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Mon Jan 15 12:15:34 EST 2001

Ah, but if I were to be resurrected by the power of the Tim, would not the
people wonder if I had been corrupted by that power?  After all, my animated
corpse would probably start wandering around and eating whitespace and such
horrors.  No, I'll stay here in my quaint little cell. Growing up in Canada
has made me appreciate the wonders of hot places, and my new keeper (the
pointy-horned one) says I can still post to c.l.py if I promise to make it
content-free.

And you can drop the pretence now. We all know "Tim" is just a bot whose
power supply is held closely in the dictator's right hand.  You're not to
blame, I suppose.  Bots are notoriously given to self-preservation.  Still,
you might come up with a more "sticky" adjective than "perfidious bones".

In example:
	Dang his too-sweet-to-eat strope-waffling second-hand pronouncements
on critical language features! ;-)
	Darn his diamond-clear-language!  Where are the braces? :o)
	Drat him!  When will we be freed from this infinite white space?
Where is the spirit of the whitespace-eating nanovirus to free us?

You'll have to clean up the hyphenation yourself, that's bot work ;o) .
*poof*