ZODB and Python 2.0

Lennard van der Feltz lvanderfeltz at knowledgetrax.com
Sat Jan 13 15:31:31 EST 2001

Isn't the bigger issue that ExtensionClasses are not yet available for
Python 2.0?

I had no problem compiling amk's ZODB distribution as is with Python 1.5.2
under Windows. A simple "python setup.py build" followed by "python
setup.py. install" did the trick.

I did try to run "python setup.py bdist_wininst", and while it ran, it
didn't create anything useful. I noticed that it tries to invoke "zip" to
create the distribution files but I don't have that for Windows. Further, I
am not yet familiar enough with distutils to take it any further.

Lennard

news:slrn95vje6.gm.amk at 207-172-113-55.s55.tnt5.ann.va.dialup.rcn.com...