HTML embeded with python

D-Man dsh8290 at rit.edu
Thu Jan 11 00:25:50 EST 2001

This is a very popular subject lately,  check the archives to see how
many threads there have been over the last couple of days.

Try Poor Man's Zope (http://pmz.sourceforge.net) or PyHTML (check the
announce list archives, posted by Jeff Epler).  Another choice is PSP
[Python Server Pages] which is on sourceforge (maybe
http://psp.sourceforge.net).  PSP has the limitation that the "psp"
pages must reside in the Document Root (ie /var/www , not
~*/public_html).

I like the PyHTML syntax the best,  it's the most Pythonic too.  I
will install it sometime.

-D