SourceForge problems

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Jan 26 15:46:09 EST 2001

In article <mailman.980510689.2616.python-list at python.org>, Tim Peters wrote:

>> the power cable goes in the mains[1] before submitting mine...

>> [1] This is too harsh.  Oh well.
>
>Actually, it's too English.  Nobody in America has any idea how
>devasting you've been.

Sure we do. We're not _all_ completely dim on this side of the
pond.

>don't-even-try-discussing-hot-steaming-faggots<wink>-ly y'rs - tim

You're probably not talking about cigarettes or firewood, so
I'm guessing it's some sort of sausage. But English food is
best left undiscussed if not uneaten.  ;)

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  PIZZA!!
                                  at